Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

Sounds like a bunch of phones vibrating :D But I think I know how this is really made. Keep IT up, if you know what I mean.

SWS - Theme Candidate 01 SWS - Theme Candidate 01

VERY NICE! make more music like this! this is very cinematic and i'd love to use music like this in my animations!

Nanashi responds:

Thanks. I'm probably not going to produce a very high volume, I'm just working on improving the quality of the works. I know good structure when I hear it, I just don't do very good to implement it.

Walking in Circles [WIP] Walking in Circles [WIP]

can i use this in the credits of my animation?

The Happy Puppy Ice Cream Bill The Happy Puppy Ice Cream Bill

I like this, it really cheers me up. could i use this in my animation? it's not gonna be a happy animatio but this song would fit in it in a very ironic way :P you would see.

Recorderdude responds:

Surely! Just be sure to credit this song in the movie.

KvX - Flying Saucers (drmstep) KvX - Flying Saucers (drmstep)

can i use this for an animation that im getting paid of?

|\||_| Lineage |\||_| Lineage

can i use this for an animation that im getting paid of?

Numi responds:

Sure thing - Just be sure to include me in the credits as the author of this song!

Sovngarde Chant (RMX) Sovngarde Chant (RMX)

Very beautiful. one question: Where did you learn the language? or if not the language, where did you find those words? 10/10----5/5

Jessismith responds:

Thank you. :) It took me a long time and a lot of sleuth work to find all the lyrics for this song. As for the language itself, there's a nice article of it on the elder scrolls wiki: http://www.uesp (dot) net/wiki/Lore:Dragon_Alphabet (wish I could hyperlink it) There are other places that you can read about it if you wish. I hope that helps. And thanks again. :)

Chaoz Annihilator Chaoz Annihilator

it was..

amazing. very amazing. but i bet you know what my complain is... i'll let you answer.
But in the future make them last longer. yeah, thats right. 10/10

(S) Kakariko Village v2 (S) Kakariko Village v2

Beautifull <3

I hate nostalgia... *sobs* I hope the Zelda adventures never ends<3

Thank you.

TylerSchrader responds:

I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed it! And no, thank you!

Inpenetrable forest Inpenetrable forest

i like

but it remind me of runescape wich is bad.. but can't blame you if runescape has infected my mind. 10/10