Hardcore Gamer II Hardcore Gamer II

Don't know what is up with all the hate. I don't see a problem with the movie, or the fact that it's not animated. (excluding the gun eyes)

Loved it!

The Forgotten Legion The Forgotten Legion

The animation was decent, cinematics were nice, voice acting as well. My only concern was the tedium. It took wayyyyyy too long for the action to start. 90% of the animation was only camera panning and people walking in a space ship. So for the next part (if there's gonna be one) I advise you to make it more action packed.

and if possible make it less Castle-like just for the sake of originality.

Egorapture Egorapture

WHAT IS THE CREDITS SONG!!!??!?!?! NOSTALGIC I CANT REMEMBER!1

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

Sounds like a bunch of phones vibrating :D But I think I know how this is really made. Keep IT up, if you know what I mean.

SWS - Theme Candidate 01 SWS - Theme Candidate 01

VERY NICE! make more music like this! this is very cinematic and i'd love to use music like this in my animations!

Nanashi responds:

Thanks. I'm probably not going to produce a very high volume, I'm just working on improving the quality of the works. I know good structure when I hear it, I just don't do very good to implement it.

Walking in Circles [WIP] Walking in Circles [WIP]

can i use this in the credits of my animation?

Meaty Boner Meaty Boner

This is one of my favorites from you! Now I need to really look at your tutorials, for I want to create stuff like this!

Livestream Jam April 28 2011 Livestream Jam April 28 2011

hey!

What is your livestream channel? i wanna know!

Guardbreak Girl Guardbreak Girl

she is hot!

hmm, a name you say? i'm not good at this either but Emilia?